Do's and don'ts for a nice and beautiful piercing.
- Wash your hands before you touch your piercing
- Avoid presure on your new piercing and don't sleep on it.
By putting pressue on it it can grow crooked and result in iritation bubbles
- wash it off once a day with flowing water to remove the crusts, optional maximum 2x
a day our aftercare or a sterile saline solution.
- Stubbern crusts can be removed gently with a wet cotten swab. Be careful that you
don't touch the jewel to much.
- don't fiddle or turn to the jewel
- come back in time before you downsize (after 6 to 8 weeks).